Thursday, December 2, 2010

52

I am sixteen years old, and I am in the 11th grade. This means that I have been in school for eleven years, and this is my 12th. In all of these years I have gone through a lot of classes. This means that I have gone through a lot of teachers. In elementary school we only had one teacher per grade. In middle school, or junior high school, different teachers taught different subjects. In high school different teachers teach different subjects as well. This means that I have gone through a lot of teachers. However, despite all of these teachers, including the math teahcers, the chemistry teachers,  the biology teachers, the English teachers, and the history teachers, I believe that one teacher was especiallt effective in teaching the class. This was my United States History teacher in eighth grade. She was very firm, but she was also pretty easy to talk to. Also, she encouraged questions. I believe that this is very essentil to learning something new. Some people learn at different paces, so questions are a good way to keep the class flowing. Also, our teacher put pressure on us, which made us work hard. Our teacher was very efficient in teaching her students academics and things that we will need in our lives as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment