Wednesday, December 1, 2010

26

I have a favorite game. It is the greatest game ever imagined. Whoever invented this game needs to be thanked at least once a week every week. The game is wonderful. The game is fantastic. The game is marvelous. This game will make you exhausted. This game will make you think. This game will change your viewpoint on life. This game will touch you. This game may forget about you. This game may always remember you. This game may not be rebroadcasted or retransmitted without the express-written consent of Major League Baseball. This game is sponsered by Pepsi, not Sprite. This game is baseball.

I love baseball becasue it loves me.When I play I can take my mind off of things that bother me. I have ben playong for most of my life, and I liked it ever since I started. It can make you tired, make you run, make you laugh, make you cry, make you think, make you re-think, get you paid, or make you fall in love. This is the greatest game of all time.

No comments:

Post a Comment