Wednesday, December 1, 2010

34

Every morning, my alarm wakes me up at 5:00. I proceed to set the alarm for fifteen minutes later. Then, at 5:15, I set it back another 15 minutes. At 5:30, I wake up, and it takes me about 10 minutes to get out of the bed. I take a shower, get dressed, and await my ride to school. Whenmy ride arrives, we stop at 7-11. I purchase a medium-sized hot chocolate and a donut. We then go to school and await my 0 period teacher. After 0 period, there is either first and third period, or second and fourth period. Then, there's lunch. During lunch, I go to my Theatre and Improvisation Club meeting. After lunch, I go to either fifth or sixth period. Then, i get a ride home. When I get home, I eat. Then, I do homework. Finally, I shower, sleep, and do it all over again the next day.

No comments:

Post a Comment