Wednesday, December 1, 2010

25

Often, when someone is prejudged, it is negatively. I have been asked if I am in a gang. I am not. I have been asked if I have a son. I do not. I have been asked if I have ever killed anyone. I have not. I have been asked if I have ever stabbed anyone. I have not. I also do no like being asked Hess questions, high it makes me happy that I can answer these, "No," at the age of sixteen. At least the interrogaters know that not every African American has done these things. Prejudice is a horrible thing. It can only bring negative energy and negative effects. Most people to no take well to being pre-judged. Also, some people do certain things when they are angered. If someone is pre-judged, then there is a possiblility of them takin it In a horrible way, and they might resort to violence to get even. So, to avoid problems of this type, do not judge a book by it's cover

No comments:

Post a Comment