Thursday, December 2, 2010

51

Every school day, which is monday through friday, I have a Health class. This class is 0 period, which means it begins at 7:15 A.M. This, in turn, means that I have to wake up at 5 o'clock A.M. to make sure I get there on time. Also, I hae a Creative Writing class, and although it is not so early in the day, it still affects my schedule. The teacher of this class assigns a lot of work. This means that I am often up late doing this homework. The combination of my 0 period Health class and my homework, I miss out on a lot of sleep (and, in essence, growth). Sleep deprivation, or sleep loss, is not good. Your boody needs sleep to function properly, and it is going to get some sleep one way or another. Unfortunately, you might fall asleep at a vital time. For instance, on occasion, I fall asleep in some of my other classes (ones that have not been mentioned). Although this does not really affect me much, it very easily could. Say, for instance, you fall asleep on lecture notes. What if you miss out on vital information needed to be known for the next test, which is on a day that you are not aware of because you were asleep when the teacher said it? Also, you could fall asleep on the test, which may cause you to fail the test. Sleep deprivation is unhealthy, and just bad.. So, get your sleep every night that you possibly can.

No comments:

Post a Comment