Tuesday, November 30, 2010

19

    A lot of people play baseball.  Some are worse than me. Some are better than me.  Some have been playing for years.  Some have just started playing baseball.  Some people play because it is fun.  Some people play because they love it.  Some people play because they want it on their college applications.  Some people play for money.
    A lot of people go fishing.  Some people go more than me.  Some people go less often than I do.  Some people are worse than me.  Some people are better than me.  Some people do it because it is fun.  Some people do it because they need to do it to feed their families.  Some people have been fishing the whole lives.  Some people recently began fishing for the first time in their lives.
    A lot of people are good students.  Some are better in math than in English.  Some people have always been good at schoolwork.  Some people have recently become so schoolminded.  Some people are born with good study habits.  Some people have to work to remember things that they have learned.  Some people just take tests and do very well on them.  Some people work really hard studying for said tests.  What sets me apart from all these people is that I do all three of these things and I do them well.

No comments:

Post a Comment