Tuesday, November 30, 2010

18

    Have you ever looked at one of your homework assignments, classwork assigments, projects, tests, quizzes, or exams and thought to yourself, "Man, I could have done better than that!"?  I am sure you have, and you are not the only one.  Everybody has done it, at least one time, including myself.  This just means that you take pride in  your school work.  However, taking pride in said work while you are doing it can benefit you greatly.  If you are taking pride in your work, and you do the best that you can, you most likely will do well.  Also, if you do the best that you can, and you fail, you still feel better about yourself when you see the result.  Too often, I have seen people work under the best of their ability, look back later and say, " Man, I should have done a lot better than this.  What did I do wrong? How is my grade going to look?  Does the teacher just not like me?"  A simple way to avoid this would be to take pride in your work while you are doing it and work to the best of your ability.

No comments:

Post a Comment