Wednesday, September 1, 2010

In This Dream I Was...

In this dream, I was dreaming about having a dream And in that dream I saw Dr. King. He had a dream too. Dreams are usually hard to remember, but why did his stick to the back of his brain? Are we supposed to remember the important dreams? Then, what makes a dream important if they do not even come true? And who are they important to? Me and you? Then, in my dream, I dreamed that I woke up. Then, I dreamed that I asked myself, "Should remember that dream? If I remember it will I be like Dr. King? Or did it not matter? Should I try to forget it? Or will my mind erase it automatically?" Then, I dreamed that I woke up, and asked myself, "Was the last dream really a dream? And if it wasn't, could I remember it then? Or would I remember it automatically if it were a dream?" Now, I ask myself, "When I wake up, should I remember this?"

No comments:

Post a Comment