Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Dinosaur

If I awoke one Saturday morning, peered into my backyard, and saw a dinosaur, I cannot say that I would not panic. However, I would be freaked out about the fact that I was going crazy, seeing that dinosaurs are extinct. That being said, I would call somebody and ask them if they see it too. If they do, then I would attempt to capture the behemoth. If i succeeded I would train it, name it Beast or Beastette, according to the gender of the creature, and keep it in my backyard, both for protection and for fun.

2 comments:

  1. Nice entry. Short, but specific. Your personality is apparent in this entry. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What I can tell from your writing is that you are very straight to the point and you like to challenge the way your readers think. For example, your I Am poem is pure genius because the point that you are trying to make is apparent, yet hidden.

    ReplyDelete